How To Draw a Kawaii Cake

 Hello. I'm so sorry that I only did one post for the kawaii challenge in January. I am just going to do kawaii posts anyway even though it's February. Kawaii cakes are absolutely adorable. I love cake so much and I love this cake drawing too.


Hopefully when you make this drawing you don't drool on it from hunger for cake.   

Supplies: 

Paper 

HB pencil

03 fine tipped pen  

Colored pencils 

Step One: First you're going to make a square. Remember part of what makes kawaii characters cute is that the corners are more curved instead of looking sharp.


Step Two: Next, you're going to draw a rectangle under the square you have just drawn. I like to start kind of at the bottom but not exactly the bottom.

Step Three: Now's the fun part. You get to add decorations! For my cake I'm going to make the frosting drip. All I do is draw curving lines at the top. Then I drew plumeria flowers. I wrote happy birthday and drew hearts.   If you want to learn how to draw plumeria then check out my post 

HOW TO DRAW PLUMERIA

Step Four: Then I drew candles and colored it in. Then, I added a face.


I hope you guys enjoyed drawing this cute kawaii cake.  


   

         

Comments