How To Draw Plumeria

   I'm going to show you guys how to draw Plumeria.


Plumeria flowers always reminds me of islands. They are gorgeous and I love making them.  They're pretty simple and I hope you like drawing them. Plumerias are flowers that make you feel as though you're on a tropical vacation. I walked in the store today and I saw some fake plumeria flowers and I thought how wonderful and lovely they looked. Plumerias are a great flower to draw in the winter to remind you of a lovely tropical vacation.  You could draw them on a card or in a journal during your vacations or anytime you want to draw a flower. They are perfect summer flowers, but they're fun to draw anytime. 
        You don't need a ton of supplies which is great. Also, you could draw the flower with a pencil first then erase it afterwards, but I just do it with pen.

Supplies:
Fine tipped pens
A pencil (any pencil will do.) 
A sketchbook or some paper
Colored pencils 
 



First draw the petal. Then draw a thin line on the left side so that it shows that the petal is slightly folded. 


Then, continue to add petals to the flower. Plumerias have five petals. Also, remember to add thin lines to the side to show that the petals are curved. 


        Next color it in. Add tropical colors such as red and yellow and some pink. Get creative with the colors and have fun!

     

Comments