The Hobbit Chapter 4!

   Hey! Sorry that it took me so long to get to writing this post. If you were behind in the reading then hopefully you've caught up by now.

        I thought it was pretty crazy that Bilbo dreamed there was a hole in the wall and there really was! I feel like I do that too. Although it's not right after. I'm glad I never had any experience like that though. 

        I think the fact that Fili and Kili rushed searching in the cave is a lesson to us that skipping the important things we need to do can have terrible result, even if it's not having goblins kidnap you. 

        I love the way that Gandalf comes to save Bilbo and the dwarves. It gives you hope to know that someone will rescue you. Its like how Jesus comes and helps us in our darkest moments too. He helps us all the time though. 

        Being brave in such a scary situation can be really hard! I think we can all learn from this that being brave can be difficult and it's worth it! 

   Fighting the goblins must have been so scary and gross! I'm glad that the dwarves and Bilbo and Gandalf survived. 

        The end of this chapter is such an ending! I mean like aren't you so curious to find out what happens next? I can't wait to write the next post!

          

Comments