Snack Ideas

  Are you hungry? I hope you are because I have some snacks that you should try. 

Snack #1: A Very Chocolate Boat. 

Ingredients: celery, chocolate chips, and hazelnut spread. 

What to do: cut your celery into pieces. Then put the hazelnut spread on the celery. Put your chocolate chips on top. Enjoy! 

Snack #2 My Favorite Deli Roll

Ingredients: 

turkey 

a slice of cheese 

Roll and eat! it's that simple. It's perfect for a school snack or when you're going out Or when you are in the mood for it.

 #3 Eat fruit! When you want something sweet try fruit. It's good for you. I know I know it can seem so boring when you have a craving for ice cream but just eat fruit. I'm not saying don't have ice cream occasionally because come on it's ice cream! I'm saying the majority of the time grab a fruit. 

#4 Chocolate covered bananas

A bar of milk chocolate

2 bananas

A microwave safe bowl

Parchment paper

A pan or bowl 

A spoon or fork 

Cut or break the chocolate and then put it into a microwave safe bowl and stick it in the microwave and heat until it's melted. Be careful because the bowl will be hot! Next peel the bananas. Put the bananas in the bowl and use a spoon to cover the whole top of the banana. Next put parchment paper on the pan or bowl and put the bananas into it. You can add sprinkles if you like. Stick in the freezer until hardened. Enjoy! 

Let Me know in the comments which recipe you tried or which is your favorite. Become a follower to be notified of my new posts and to proudly show that you like my blog. A special shout out to those already following this blog! Thank you guys. Your support is so appreciated. And thank you, regardless of if you follow this blog or not, for reading these posts and checking out this blog. Let me know what posts you want me to do and I might just do them!   



 

Comments