How To Draw a Kawaii Pizza

 Happy National Pizza Day! So, I thought that since today was national pizza day why not draw a pizza? 


 

Supplies: 

O.3 fine-tipped pen 

 Paper

  Colored Pencils 

 Step 1: Draw a rectangle that's more curved at the corners instead of sharp. This is the crust. 


Step 2: Draw a triangle connected to the crust. I added sort of a glob of cheese at the bottom.
Step 3: Now you can add your favorite toppings. I like pepperoni and mushroom pizza but this time I only drew pepperoni. 
I also added some small lines to make it look more realistic. 

Step 4: Now for the color! I made the crust lighter than the cheese because that's how it is in real life. 

Step 5: Draw a face. It is kawaii after all. 

I hope you enjoy your pizza. Drawing this made me hungry for pizza. I need to go get a snack. 

   
  



Comments