My Four Book Recommendations for Regaining Child-like Wonder and Seeing the Beauty Around You

  Sometimes life can be really challenging, and I'm sure you already know that. We live in a world that will glorify evil if they want to. But in our world, there is also great beauty. What if we could return to a state of child-like wonder? Where we could remember all the beauty and love we knew from our favorite stories. Sometimes returning to those wonderful stories can help us remember that there is hope. 

        I'm going to share some stories with you that are favorites of mine. I hope that when you read these books you experience the wonder that you had as a child.  They're in no particular order. 

#1 Winnie the Pooh by A. A. Milne.  

#2 Just David by Eleanor Porter. 

#3 The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis.  

#4 Charlotte's Web E.B. White. 

I hope you like these books and that they impact your life in a wonderful way. 


 I'll probably use some of these for the book club. If you guys would like one of these books as the next pick for the book club let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoy these books. 

 


Comments