Book Club Announcement!!!!!!!

  I am so excited to have my friend Arwyn contribute to this blog. She will have some really great posts coming soon! I thought it would be really fun to start a book club with y'all.  We will pick the book and we will write posts on the things we thought were great stuff to talk about. For this first book club the book is.....  The Hobbit!!!! This book is brimming with adventure and excitement. 

        I can't wait to get started! Books have brought me such joy. Books have helped me feel less lonely and have taught me many things. You have to be choosy about your books however so that you aren't putting trash into your mind. These books are carefully selected. Parts of The Hobbit may be a bit scary for young readers so keep that in mind. 

        The book club will work like this: you will read the first chapter of the book then you can check back here on Monday for a post on that chapter by both me and Arwyn. 

        I hope that this book will help inspire you and that you will feel like Bilbo is your new best friend :). 

 

Comments