My Top Five Book Recommendations For Tweens and Teens Plus Two Bonuses

 Hey! Do you like reading? I do. Reading is a wonderful way to journey to different places and gain a better vocabulary and gain good character. I have some recommendations for you.  

#1 The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. It isn't one book it's a series, and it's a great read. 

#2 The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien. This book is so beautiful and full of adventure. Recommended for 12 and up. 

#3 The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart. I recommend the whole series. It's so fun and I enjoy rereading it. 

#4 The Vanderbeekers of 141st street by Karina Yan Glaser. I love this series about 5 siblings. It's a great family read aloud, so you could read it to your siblings or just enjoy it on your own.  

#5 Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. An interesting and fun twist on Cinderella.

 #6 A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks. This is a bittersweet love story that is so sweet and nice. I love the rite of passage for the main character. 

#7 Just David by Eleanor Porter



I hope you love these books as much as I do. 


Comments