My Gratitude Challenge

  How often do you express gratitude? Expressing gratitude shows that you are thankful for the things people do for you and the things you have. Sometimes people forget to say thank you. I sometimes take other people's kindness for granted. I love when the things that I do for other people are appreciated, so I want to also tell others how much I appreciate their kindness. 

        I think that every night when you go to bed, even after this week is over, you should think about two things that you are grateful for. It's a great habit to have.

        This week I challenge you to be grateful. You should be grateful every day, but this week I want you to really remember. This week I challenge you to write one thing that you're grateful for. If you have trouble thinking of things you're grateful for just look around. You can be grateful that you are with your family or that you have a warm house. 

        I hope that you have a great time doing this challenge.  

        Become one of my followers so that you can be notified every time I post. All you have to do is press follow. Thanks! 

Comments

Post a Comment