Bedroom Decorating Tips

 I love home decorating. I love making a room more beautiful and making it more like me. I like to put the things I love on display so that people who come into my room see the things I treasure. Making your bedroom your own is so fun. I recently rearranged some of the things in my room, and the result was beautiful, and it made me so happy to see my room even more nice than it was to begin with. 

        Decorating a room can give it variety and help make it look better. I think that you should try out different ways to put your furniture in your bedroom. If you are a teen or are young ask a parent's permission before you start, and don't lift heavy furniture without help from an adult.  

        Making your bedroom more like you starts with simple steps. My first step would be to take some of your artwork, frame it, and hang it on your wall. When I put my artwork on the wall it gives a normally plain wall some style and it makes it more unique and pretty. 

        I also like to add plants in my room. I use succulents the most. Succulents are easy to take care of and they make a room more alive. If I have a bouquet of flowers, then I'll put them in my room too. Make sure to water your plants when they need it. Not too often and not too rarely. Follow instructions on the pot or that comes with it. I usually stick with smaller succulents for my bedroom so that it doesn't take up too much space. I enjoy shopping for plants so much, and they are wonderful decorations. 

        I like to take pictures from wall calendars and put them on my wall. Make sure you use good products when putting anything on your wall so that you don't rip paint off. I like to use pictures of animals. I recommend putting pictures of flowers, beaches, and animals. 

        I love my family, so using pictures of us together on my wall was a must. I love to use cute frames, but a plain frame works too. 

        If you're like me and you enjoy a lovely scent, then candles are perfect for you. I actually use fragrance spheres which have little balls with scent on them. It makes your room smell good without having to light a candle. I'll also just use candles and not light them but keep them open. It helps your room smell good, and also keeps you safe. I like sweet smelling candles and pine scented candles. Coconut scented candles are really great too. Also, you can get in season with your candles. For example, you can buy a gingerbread scented candle during winter. 

        Keeping your room clean is essential to having a nice-looking bedroom. I admit I have a full basket of laundry right now, so I know how hard it is to keep up with all your chores; if you want a clean room then you have to do those chores. You can also keep your room clean by putting things away after you use them. I've been guilty of leaving earrings and jewelry on my bed instead of taking the time to put it away. Making a habit of cleaning up is good. 

        I am a huge fan of throw pillows. They come in so many colors, sizes, and textures. I recommend investing in some. You can also ask for some for your birthday or Christmas. Throw pillows brighten up your room and give it a pretty look. 

        I also suggest that you get a rug that you like. I know that they can be pretty expensive, but I think it's worth it if it makes a room better. If you can't afford that right now, then don't worry. 

        Baskets are important in a room. They can store things and they still look amazing. I highly suggest you get baskets. I love books, so a basket to hold my books in is essential. So is a bookshelf. 

        Fake flowers are a great alternative to real flowers. If you don't want to take care of real, living plants then fake flowers are great. Fake flowers come in so many varieties and colors and they look gorgeous in a bedroom. 

        The bedroom is more than just a place where you sleep. It's a place where you can do art, read, and spend time with friends. Making it look nice makes it a better place to enjoy.     

      

                


Comments

Post a Comment