5 Tips For Being Brave onstage

  Sometimes talking in front of people can be so scary. I get nervous before I talk in front of people. I have some tips to help you feel a more confident before you talk in front of people.  

#1 My first tip is to practice what you're going to say in front of your family. I get nervous before I start talking in front of my family when it comes to practicing a speech, so it's good practice. 

        #2 My second tip is to fake that you're confident when you go on stage.  

#3 My third tip is to shake yourself out a bit before you speak. I like to jump a bit and shake out my wrists. If you're going to be onstage while you are talking, then you should try to the bathroom five minutes before so that you can shake out a bit before you start speaking. 

        #4 My fourth tip is to pray. Prayer can help so much. My fifth tip is to not worry if you make a mistake. Just laugh it off and keep going. Like they say in the theatre, the show must go on! Just laughing it off can make you look very confident.  

       Tomorrow I'll be onstage talking in front of my church, so I'll be using these tips too.   I hope that you guys find these tips helpful and have more confidence when you go onstage. 

Comments