How To Draw a Marigold by Marigold Santania

Hello, today I have my friend Marigold Santania with me to draw a Marigold.  She likes drawing Marigolds. She is a great artist and I'm so happy that she's going to show you how she draws this lovely flower.   


 

        Marigolds are a popular garden flower. They brighten up any spot that they're in. They're ruffly and so pretty. Now she's going to show you how to draw it! 

        So first I drew a squarish shape that's ruffly. Make sure to make them smaller in the middle. I then added bigger ones on the outside. 

I continued to add ruffles on the outside making them bigger as they expanded.  


Next, I added leaves. The leaves are jagged, and their leaves differ in number. I made one bunch with five little leaves.

  
          I then used a pen to outline the flower and leaves. Outlining in pen makes it look better. It also makes it easier to see. 


I then colored it in. Marigolds are often orange so that's the color I'm using. 

  

I hope you had a great time drawing a Marigold with me. 


Comments